Stop Heightism

Pages

  • Home
  • About this blog
  • Heightism - The Facts
  • Heightism Media Archive
  • Heightism Experiences Archive

Thursday, 19 December 2013

I am in love with this Tumblr

To who ever did this, I bow to you.

This is amazing.

Put a face to the hate

A must see.
Posted by The Shorter Bloggess at 03:21
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Disqus Comments

Disqus Comments

Heightism Blogs

  • Welcome to /r/short!
    Im 5'6 or 5'7 but why do other people i see at same height looks small i only realize it when they got close to me that we are the same height im short worldwide but not really in my country
    1 day ago
  • The Social Complex
    I’ve been talking to a guy from online dating and he’s shorter than me. He doesn’t know it, he thinks I’m 5'5 but I’m 5'11 and he’s 5'8-9. I haven’t told him yet. Not cos I hate my height, just cos I’m already insecure about myself already and I feel like he’s got this perception of me that won’t be there when I meet him. So I’ve been avoiding meeting him and now it’s put a strain in everything because he’s frustrated that he can’t meet me and he’s been wanting to for ages. I’m just scared!
    10 years ago

Blog Archive

Credits

Thanks to http://www.unprofound.com/ and particularly 'Neglekt' for the free photographs.
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.